Rutland Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Rutland Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) opened the doors of its new clinic on July 20, 2012. The clinic serves the primary health care needs of eligible veterans in the greater Rutland area. Most costs of services provided to veterans enrolling in the plan will be paid by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Practice Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Mon-Fri
- Primary care providers
- Laboratory Tests
- Preventive services such as annual flu and pneumonia shots
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Gynecological services for female veterans
Advantages of the CBOC
- Veterans will have one primary care provider to coordinate care on an ongoing basis.
- Veterans can receive primary medical care closer to home and don't have to travel to the White River Junction VAMC.
- Veterans will still be eligible for specialty outpatient care, inpatient care and all other entitlements through the White River Junction VAMC.
- Heading WEST on Vermont Hwy. 4W into Rutland, turn left onto N. Main St.
- Take the 1st right onto West St., and destination (232 West St.) will be on the left.
- Heading EAST on Vermont Hwy. 4E into Rutland, take exit toward US-4 Bus E.
- Take the 1st right onto US-4 Bus E/Main St., and continue following US-4 Bus E until you reach destination (232 West St.) on the right.