White River Junction VA Medical Center, Vermont
Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:48 PM EST
The Newport CBOC is experiencing computer issues affecting all electronic systems. We have technicians working diligently to repair the issue and hope to return to normal operations soon.
Clinic staff are contacting all affected Veterans at this time. If you have medical questions or concerns, please feel free to contact 802-295-9363 x6364 for assistance.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide status updates as they become available. Thank you for your understanding.
|White River Junction VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Bennington, Vermont||Normal Hours|
|Brattleboro, Vermont||Normal Hours|
|Burlington, Vermont||Normal Hours|
|Littleton, New Hampshire||Normal Hours|
|Newport, Vermont||Normal Hours|
|Rutland, Vermont||Normal Hours|
|Keene, New Hampshire||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 802-295-9363 or
- Change Your Appointment: 802-295-9363 or
- Media Inquiries: 802-295-9363 x5880
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 802-291-6222
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 802-295-9363 or
Vermont Emergency Operations Center
Contact: Mark Bosma, Public Information Officer
Vermont Emergency Management
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.