White River Junction VA Medical Center, Vermont
Keene VA Clinic
The VA Outpatient Clinic at Keene, NH, serves the primary health care needs of eligible Veterans in the greater Keene area. Most of the cost of services provided to Veterans enrolling in the plan will be paid by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Monday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Primary care
- Women's Health Services (PAP smears, contaception, breast exam, etc)
- Mental Health
- Minor Dermatologic procedures
- Laboratory Tests
- Preventive services such as annual flu and pneumonia shots
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
ADVANTAGES of the Keene Outpatient Clinic
- Veterans will have one primary care doctor to coordinate care on an ongoing basis.
- Veterans can receive primary medical care closer to home and don't have to travel to the White River Junction VAMC.
- Veterans will still be eligible for specialty outpatient care, inpatient care, and all other entitlements through the White River Junction VAMC.
From the North: I-91, take exit #5, turn left at end of exit ramp. At bottom of hill turn right onto Rt-5 south for 1 mile, left onto VT-123 (under RR tracks), then over Connecticut River. Turn right onto Rt-12 for 17 miles. Turn left onto Rt-101/Rt-10/Rt-12 for .5 miles. Straight through round-about, staying on Rt-101 east. Go 2.3 miles and Keene Outpatient Clinic is on the left (across from Chabott Coal and Oil).
From the South or West: I-91, exit #3. Go through rotary onto Rt-9 east, drive 20 miles. At 4-way intersection, continue straight onto Rt-101/Rt-10/Rt-12 for .5 miles. Straight through round-about, staying on Rt-101 east. Go 2.3 miles and Keene Outpatient Clinic is on the left (Across from Chabott Coal and Oil).
From the East: Rt-101 west through Marborough, NH, drive 2.5 miles further. Keene Outpatient Clinic is on the Right (across from Chabott Coal and Oil).